Thursday, October 20, 2011

Are Potatoes In The Paleo Diet? article

I've been learning a lot about various 'diets' that various people promote. I have never really 'dieted' since I have never been what's considered overweight ... until about 4 or 5 years ago, I was considered very underweight and probably still am compared to others. But, I like to eat healthy and more often want to eat right (organic, non-processed, whole foods like our ancestors ate!) I've noticed a lot of people promote what's called the Paleo diet, which is closer to what our early ancestors ate. This article about potatoes by Jedha is very good, so check it out!
http://paleoweightlosscoach.com/1584/are-potatoes-in-the-paleo-diet/
I LOVE potatoes, but I have noticed that I do tend to eat more sweet potatoes lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment