Thursday, November 3, 2011

Co-op Goodies

I went to the food co-op in Davis this morning and got some good food. And, I found raw Macadamia nuts!! Very small amounts in little bags, but just the right size for a recipe I want to make when I get home tomorrow. I am soaking them now. They are huge compared to the roasted-to-death nuts my mom used to buy in the jar. Can't wait to make this recipe from BlytheRawLive: http://www.blytheraw.com/episode-11-the-chocolate-tree (scroll half-way down the page.) I am making half the recipe. I do still have an order coming through the mail for raw Macadamia nuts that I bought on eBay a few days ago.

I also found organic red plums. They are so pretty. I haven't seen any like them in the regular grocery in ages.

And, I also got in the mail, the butter oil/fermented cod liver oil capsules I ordered! Going to now add it to my daily regimen for my teeth, following the advice of Weston A. Price, DDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment