Thursday, December 29, 2011

Carrot Juice recipe

I have some organic rainbow carrots that I need to use up. There are black, white and red carrots. And, they are big! Also, a few organic Gala apples. I've been wanting to make carrot juice, but since my juicer died & I can't get a new one yet, I decided to experiment and make juice the old-fashioned way. With my nut milk bag!

2 large organic carrots with tops, sliced
1 organic Gala apple, with skin, sliced
1/4 teaspoon organic maca powder
1/4 teaspoon organic hemp seeds
1 cup organic almond milk
1 cup water
1 drop Blythe Raw Lemongrass Essential Oil

Blend thoroughly in the blender, using liquify on high. Place nut milk bag in pitcher. Pour juice through bag. Squeeze until no more juice comes through. Makes about 2.5 cups of juice.

Sorry, no pictures. I'll have to make this again and take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment